Every athlete is unique, so their training plans should be as well. All athletes working with TRI Tampa Bay will have several ways to approach their triathlon goals. Whether you are looking for program design only, one on one sessions with a coach, group activities or simply consultations on current training plans; TRI Tampa Bay will work with you to develop the best possible training plan to suit your needs.
- All athletes receive a consultation in person to discuss your goals.
- All athletes receive unlimited email access.
- All athletes will be able to choose how much they want to spend! That’s right!
- All athletes will have input on their own training plans! It’s a two way street with us!
- All athletes will only pay and commit on a month to month basis – no long term deals!
Example TRI Tampa Bay training plan:
- Annual Training Plan created after initial consultation – A, B and C races identified.
- ATP broken down into smaller periods of time (3 to 5 week phases) and outlined.
- Weekly training plans with workout details emailed to athletes every Sunday.
- Feedback from athlete’s training constantly used to update training plans.
- One on one sessions as needed in swim, bike, run, strength and conditioning.
- Group swims, rides and runs available to athletes who are interested at no additional cost.
So how much does it cost? Based on your needs the cost will vary.
There is a one time set up fee of $50. A complete month of custom program design as well as one in person coaching session costs $200. Additional one on one coaching sessions cost $50 per session. Group activities are free and are used as means of networking and friendly competition.
You will not get more personal, professional or cost effective triathlon coaching anywhere!
Please contact TRI Tampa Bay to get started and to get FASTER!